St Thomas Vernon Church
From Forgotten Lives
Text copied from: http://www.tpcs.gov.sk.ca/heritage-property-search
History of church in a frame on wall inside of church. Only information we have is that it was built in 1899 with a chancel and tower being added in 1903.
|Land Location||NE S32 T18 R15 W2M|
|Rural Municipality||157 - South Qu Appelle|
|GPS Location||50° 34' 2", -104° 1' 29"|