At its height this town had 2 grain elevators, a lumberyard, a hotel, a Massey Harrison dealer, a couple stores, and a co-op foodland.
The last elevator came down around 2005.
The CP came through in 1910 while building the railway to Last Mountain lake.
First post office established Feb 1, 1885 in the home of J E Petrie
CP built a station on the site in 1914.
|Land Location||SE S16 T19 R20 W2M|
|Rural Municipality||189 - Lumsden|
|GPS Location||50° 36' 14", -104° 42' 51"|