Boggy Creek SD 64

From Forgotten Lives
Jump to: navigation, search

Details

Built By {{{BuiltBy}}}
Date Erected {{{DateErected}}}
Closed {{{Closed}}}
Established {{{Established}}}
School District {{{SchoolDistrict}}}

A one room school house built around 1885 and used until 1966. The school was occasionally used by the surrounding community for various activities and recently was purchased, turned into a home and beautifully restored.

Location

Land Location NW S31 T18 R20 W2M
Rural Municipality 159 - Sherwood
GPS Location 50° 34' 17", -104° 45' 15"
Loading map...

Photos