Boggy Creek SD 64
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A one room school house built around 1885 and used until 1966. The school was occasionally used by the surrounding community for various activities and recently was purchased, turned into a home and beautifully restored.
|Land Location||NW S31 T18 R20 W2M|
|Rural Municipality||159 - Sherwood|
|GPS Location||50° 34' 17", -104° 45' 15"|