Donamar SD 3570

From Forgotten Lives
Jump to: navigation, search

Details

Built By {{{BuiltBy}}}
Date Erected {{{DateErected}}}
Closed 1965
Established 1914
School District {{{SchoolDistrict}}}

School, stable, two outhouses and 2 acres of land cost $1320 when it was built in 1915.

The school was 24 feet x 32 feet and served as school, community center and church.

Enrollment varied from 2 to 28 students.

Forty teachers and total of 208 students attended over 50 years.

The school was closed June 30, 1965

Location

Land Location SW S16 T20 R15 W2M
Rural Municipality 187 - North Qu'Appelle
GPS Location 50° 41' 19", -104° 2' 20"
Loading map...

Photos