Donamar SD 3570
School, stable, two outhouses and 2 acres of land cost $1320 when it was built in 1915.
The school was 24 feet x 32 feet and served as school, community center and church.
Enrollment varied from 2 to 28 students.
Forty teachers and total of 208 students attended over 50 years.
The school was closed June 30, 1965
|Land Location||SW S16 T20 R15 W2M|
|Rural Municipality||187 - North Qu'Appelle|
|GPS Location||50° 41' 18.56" N, 104° 2' 19.97" W|